22 Sep MIS Support Consultant (Work From Home)
We are on the hunt for an individual who has a proven track record of working with supporting schools with their MIS systems. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated MIS Support Consultant to join a friendly team in the Hammersmith area. The salary for this role is up to £38,000, plus you’ll be working remotely 3-4 days a week! So don’t miss out and apply today!
Through Helpdesk, written guidance, online consultancy, on-site support, and training, you will provide high-quality support to schools using SIMS and other MIS.
- Through telephone helpdesk and remote support links, provide high-quality support for SIMS and other MIS software.
- Guide schools on all aspects of their management information systems through written guidance notes.
- To provide strategic guidance to Senior Leadership Teams in the best use of SIMS software.
- On-site and online SIMS consultation for schools
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience supporting schools using MIS packages such as SIMS and other MIS software.
- Strong experience using MIS systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of how assessment software is used in schools to track students' progress and achievement.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Highly organised.
- Problem solver.
- Analytically minded.
- Attention to detail.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.