14 Sep IT Manager
We are looking for an IT Manager to join an independent school in the Kensington area. Is this you? The salary for this role is up to £45,000, depending on your experience.
Benefits - Generous Pension, Free Lunches, Professional Development Scheme and more.
You will be responsible for managing IT across the School, embedding policies and procedures, and acting as an escalation point.
- Implementing, configuring, operating, maintaining, and developing all technical aspects of the school's IT hardware, software, and network infrastructure including, but not limited to, Windows, Apple, Google, MDM, Networks, WIFI, Servers, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Teams telephony, printers, etc.
- Manage ticketing systems, report data on closed and open tickets, breached tickets, and print reports on customer satisfaction - providing monthly reports on triage, closed/open, and breached tickets.
- Responsible for preparing and managing the IT capital and operational budgets for the Schools in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Managing all Apple Macs and iPads owned by the School, including deploying all School iPads, iPhones, apps, wireless integration, and all student equipment under Apple's Device Enrollment Program.
- Take steps to manage network risks, including a backup and disaster recovery plan, to prevent data loss due to malfunction, abuse, or damage to the network in collaboration with the IT team.
- Responsible for ensuring the IT Support department produce and maintain documentation for IT assets, consumables, software licences, and IT policies, to name a few.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- A substantial amount of knowledge and experience in managing an IT service desk and ticket escalation system.
- Experience working in a similar senior IT role within a school.
- An excellent understanding of IT, including IP networking, web technologies, networking, scripting, and general computing hardware and software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Problem solver.
- Leadership skills.
- Analytically minded.
- Attention to detail.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.