05 Aug Systems Administrator – Hybrid Contact Role
We have an exciting hybrid contract-based opportunity to join a national charity for six months with the chance to go permanent as their new Systems Administrator. This position is based in the City of London and has very competitive pay rates. The contract will be for 6 months with the possibility to move to permanent.
Benefits Include - Hybrid Working & Possible Progression Into a Permanent Role.
You will be responsible for offering technical support and assistance for the charity's network and mobile-telecommunications management, core and cloud applications and security.
- Applications and Endpoint protection.
- Endpoint security systems protect end-user devices on a network or in the cloud from cybersecurity threats.
- Core Network Infrastructure
- Scope, design, initiate and execute projects successfully using project-appropriate levels of risk, issue and performance reporting, and lessons learnt/what worked reviews.
- Maintaining up-to-date network infrastructure documentation and a comprehensive, easily updateable knowledge base of guidance, solutions, references, and explanations.
- You will ensure that there is up-to-date documentation of network infrastructure as well as a comprehensive and easily updateable knowledge base of guidance, solutions, reference and explanations.
- Collaborating with colleagues to provide technical expertise whilst identifying opportunities and mitigating risks.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working in a Systems Administrator role or similar.
- Microsoft certified.
- Server Qualification.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft 365 administration.
- An understanding of Agile Techniques.
- Excellent understanding of GDPR and awareness of how to handle sensitive data.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues.
- Work well under pressure.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.