04 Aug Accounts Payable Manager
Our client, a leading IT services company, has asked us to find them a highly motivated Accounts Payable Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who enjoys managing a team and solving problems in a dynamic, market-wide business. In this hybrid role, the successful candidate must spend a minimum of three days each week at the company’s Head Office in Hemel Hempstead.
Benefits include - Hybrid Working, Flexible Working Hours, Life Assurance and much more.
You'll have full responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Accounts Payable team, which includes monitoring their performance and productivity. In addition, you will work with senior managers to offer ways of supporting the team and working with the Accounts payable Clerks to aid their development and growth within the business.
- Regularly conducting 1-1 reviews, probationary reviews, and annual performance reviews.
- Providing timely responses to questions and issues, serving as the point of escalation for the Accounts Payable team.
- Taking responsibility for supplier payments, expenses reimbursements, and credit card analysis.
- Providing assistance to colleagues, customers and suppliers via email and phone for the finance line.
- Analysing processes, systems, etc., for improvement.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong experience working within a similar role. Preferably in the IT industry.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Have excellent analytical skills, making them capable of reviewing large volumes of invoices in a short space of time.
- The ability to understand the entire 360 Accounts Payable process.
- Works well under pressure.
- Problem Solver.
- Highly Motivated.
- Highly organised.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.