17 Mar IT Technician
Join an outstanding school as part of their IT Service Desk team! We are on the hunt for an IT technician to take the next step in his career within education technology. Based in Southall and with an attractive salary of £24,000, this is the perfect role to do just that!
You will be working directly with the school's IT Manager and will be responsible for ensuring IT Systems across the school are functioning efficiently and the day to day running and maintenance of all of the school's IT.
- Provide users with support for Microsoft Active Directory.
- Following the Network Manager's instructions, ensure the IT Service Desk performs a quality support service to all end-users.
- Ensure all schools' systems' physical and operational health, including servers, networking equipment, and cabling.
- Systems management and network security, including Web Filter, eSafety protocols, Antivirus, user permissions/policies and access and more.
- Provide technical support during and before events as and when requested.
- Ensuring that the asset database is kept accurate and up to date.
- Managing the school's website and social media sites.
- Assist in delivering strategic IT projects by performing assigned tasks as directed by the IT Manager.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Relevant qualification.
- Strong knowledge and proven track record of using school IT systems.
- Passion for IT.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.