13 Dec Apple Engineer
Are you passionate about providing high-quality repairs with exceptional customer service? If so, this role is for you. Our client is looking for an Apple Engineer to strengthen the Apple hardware repairs team.
In this position, you will provide technical repairs, demonstration solutions, and troubleshooting for Apple devices. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity and offers an immediate start date.
- Repair Apple Macs and iOS devices, in line with Apples guidelines 1--%
- Responsible for fault diagnosis and inspection of Apple Mac and iOS devices during and outside the warranty period.
- Scheduling of device collection and delivery by liaising with couriers.
- Communicating with end-users both in writing via email and over the phone.
- Utilising Apple’s GSX to facilitate repair completion and part ordering.
- Apple ACMT certified
- Have experience in triaging and repairing Apple Mac and iOS devices
- Education sector experience - desirable.
- Experience of Apple’s GSX would be an advantage.
- Organised and methodical approach
- Strong and practical communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work with tight deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Productive and efficient
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.