17 Aug IT Engineer – Hybrid
We have an exciting hybrid contract opportunity to join a national charity as their new IT Engineer. This position is based in the City of London and has an attractive salary of up to £27,000, depending on experience, and you will be able to work 2 days per week from home! This is a 6-month fixed-term contract position.
Benefits Include - Hybrid Working, 33 days Holiday, Childcare Vouchers and more!
Maintaining and monitoring the charity's information technology systems, including remote working solutions. In order to ensure that the service runs smoothly, you will understand technical issues and resolve them promptly and professionally. In addition, you will be able to identify when to escalate to the 2nd line.
- Maintaining daily service desk tickets and resolving or escalating them as needed.
- Deliver technical instructions to non-technical staff clearly, concisely and efficiently.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with users using remote support tools.
- Resetting passwords, creating/removing user objects, editing distribution lists, and managing system access.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on guidance, processes, solutions, references, and explanations.
- Help troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365, Azure Active Directory, and SharePoint issues.
- Manage Mailboxes, Groups and Shared Mailboxes in Exchange Online.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working as an IT Engineer, Service Desk professional or similar.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and O365.
- Experience installing software and with iPhone support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot issues.
- Work well under pressure.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.