24 Jul Business Development Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Business Development Manager to join a national education software provider. The salary for this Midlands-based position is up to £60,000 base plus £25,000 - £30,000 commission! The successful candidate for this role will work remotely with visits to client sites and the company's head office when required.
Benefits include Private health cover, 25 days of annual leave, and Remote working.
As our client’s new Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving business growth by engaging mid-to-large sized companies in your assigned region. Your key responsibilities include building a strong prospect pipeline through product demonstrations and implementing effective sales strategies to increase the organisation's sales and market reach. Your proactive approach and persuasive communication skills will be crucial in expanding the clientele base and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Proactively build and nurture a pipeline of potential clients and prospects by conducting outbound research and utilising email, phone, and social media channels.
- Drive the process of closing new business accounts and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and sales teams to launch targeted demand-generation campaigns and identify specific growth opportunities.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and articulate the unique advantages of our solutions compared to competitors.
- Achieve monthly quotas for various key performance indicators, including activity levels, conducted product demonstrations, and qualified opportunities.
- Play a vital role in the sales cycle by contributing to forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance, and effective communication.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar sales role. Preferable in the EdTech / SaaS sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of SaaS businesses.
- A track record of successfully engaging prospects (Mid-Large Sized Clients).
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Self Motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Goal orientated.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.