13 Apr Senior Technical Support Consultant
Are you a highly technical and motivated individual looking for a new career in EdTech? If so, this is the role for you! This fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Technical Support Consultant to join an education solution provider. With great benefits and up to £60,000 in salary, this is an excellent opportunity!
The successful Senior Technical Support Consultant will deliver specialised IT consultancy services to our client's large and complex customers, overseeing the delivery of services aligned with best practices. They will proactively provide IT systems assessment and assurance services, guide and train junior staff, and offer feedback for service improvement.
- Lead proactive collaboration with multiple clients, delivering solutions aligned with their strategic needs and our product offering.
- Collaborate closely with the consultancy team to ensure our products and services align with clients' needs.
- Provide training and support to colleagues within the business and ensure their continuous development.
- Manage multiple clients and teams concurrently, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines within agreed scopes and budgets.
- Make recommendations about areas of improvement or development within the business
- Document and regulate deliverables in relevant systems and frameworks according to business standards.
- Ensure timely and appropriate delivery of deliverables and identify where client input is required.
- Provide quality assurance for both internal and external client products and written outputs in line with business standards.
- Identify new trends in technologies and structure training strategies for the team to help them adopt it.
- Deliver effective, value-added solutions based on clients' strategies and goals, in line with industry best practices and regulatory obligations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand client ongoing requirements and identify sales and new business opportunities.
- Proactively support consultants, educate staff, and create awareness within your area of expertise.
- Deliver regular client briefings on risks and issues affecting our business relationship and potential impact.
- Create and deliver wider client engagement activities, maintain internal standards and documentation, research new technologies, and develop intellectual property in line with client requirements.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Over six years of experience in a relevant sector
- Relevant qualifications in business management, IT, compliance or a related field
- Proven experience in consultancy service delivery
- Exposure and expertise in a relevant service-based role
- Proficient in providing customer-facing IT support, systems management, or consultancy
- Familiarity with cyber-security frameworks and system best practices
- Previous experience working in and managing cross-functional teams..
- Passion for IT.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.