25 Nov Marketing Manager
We have an exciting new marketing role based in Oxford! The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive experience using a mixture of marketing methods and solid communication skills. Is this you?
Working with this client of ours, you will be directly in charge of creating a year-round integrated marketing plan and managing and mentoring two marketing assistants. In addition, your role will require you to establish long-term relationships with various internal and external stakeholders within the education sector.
- Writing engaging copy for promotional emails, new product launches, e-newsletters, Facebook posts, and tweets based on research of the products.
- Regularly updating the company website with clear and concise copy.
- The management and mentorship of two marketing assistants.
- Creating and driving effective and engaging marketing campaigns that bring valuable leads to the sales team.
- Preparing and managing budgets for marketing and events.
- Stay on top of market and sector developments.
- Responsibility for developing new marketing opportunities with partners.
- Providing insights into the effectiveness of marketing campaigns through the analysis of sales data.
- Brand marketing, Digital campaigns, B2B marketing experience - 3 years minimum or equivalent.
- Strong copy and storytelling skills.
- Marketing qualification
- Experience with social media, content management and automated marketing systems.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Proven track record designing and executing digital marketing communications strategies and campaigns.
- Strong organisational, written, and verbal skills
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.