13 Apr Technical Support Consultant
Are you a highly technical and motivated individual looking for a new career in EdTech? If so, this is the role for you! This fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Consultant to join an education solution provider. With great benefits and up to £55,000 in salary, this is an excellent opportunity!
As the new Technical Support Consultant for our client, a solution provider for schools, you will be responsible for managing IT systems for small to medium-sized school clients. Your expertise will be focused on client-facing IT systems management and providing proactive IT systems assessment and assurance services.
- Lead, scope, and deliver solutions for multiple clients aligned with their strategic needs.
- Ensure products and services are aligned with client needs and provide a uniform experience.
- Manage multiple clients and teams, prioritise tasks, and achieve key deadlines and deliverables within scope and budget.
- Document and govern deliverables according to business standards.
- Deliver solutions in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Plan and schedule work and involve clients where necessary.
- Support junior consultants and specialists and educate staff members.
- Present written and verbal outputs to clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Deliver effective solutions based on a client's strategy and goals.
- Meet industry best practices and regulatory obligations.
- Identify new business opportunities and work with stakeholders to understand ongoing requirements.
- Provide suggestions for improvement to the business.
- Provide regular briefings on client risks and issues.
- Engage in client activities such as webinars and training sessions.
- Maintain internal standards and documentation.
- Research new technologies and provide recommendations.
- Develop intellectual property according to client requirements.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualifications in business management, IT, compliance, or related fields.
- 4+ years of experience in a relevant technical position, preferably in the education sector.
- Background in a relevant service-based role, such as customer-facing IT support, systems management, or consultancy.
- Understanding of consultancy service delivery.
- Knowledge of cyber security frameworks and system best practices.
- Passion for IT.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.