14 Jun ICT Technician
Are you a highly-skilled technical individual with experience in working within a school environment? If so, join this prestigious school which is part of a leading MAT in the North West London area, as their new ICT Technician. This great opportunity offers a salary of up to £35,000 and the opportunity to progress your career.
In your role as the school's new ICT Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining and administrating the school's IT equipment and facilities and providing staff and students with ongoing technical and development support.
- Offering 1st and 2nd line support to all students, teachers and support staff across the school.
- Assist with all IT / AV requirements for school events like parent's evenings, assemblies, productions and school open days.
- Responding, resolving and escalating tickets logged when needed.
- Carrying out hardware and software upgrades and OS roll-outs.
- Conducting regularly scheduled checks of all ICT equipment throughout the school and logging any issues efficiently.
- Providing active directory support.
- Conduct regular backups of the MIS database.
- Ensure that the school's computer hardware inventory is regularly updated.
- Repair IT Hardware when required.
- Consult with third-party providers of software when necessary.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working within a similar role. (School/Education based is highly desirable)
- Strong 2nd Line support experience in Windows 2012, 2016/2019.
- Extensive Office 365 experience
- Relevant qualifications such as A+, N+, and MCP are highly desirable.
- Experience working with Server 2016, Server 2019, Hyper V Environment.
- AudioVisual experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solver.
- Can work independently.
- Friendly attitude.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.