05 Nov Digital Media Technician
We are delighted to announce that an exciting position for a digital media specialist has just opened up for applications. This role is based in one of the UK’s top independent schools residing in North London.
A strong sense of creativity is a must for this role. Being part of the IT department and school community, you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and support of all digital platforms. This position is currently 3 days a week with an annual salary of £16,800.
- Keeping the school website up to date and reviewing web analytics
- Compiling and editing photo/video material for use throughout the school.
- Maintaining the content and scheduling of digital signage displays, including periodic reviews to ensure content is correct and engaging.
- Creating and editing presentations for school events
- Reviewing and auditing the content and functionality of school online platforms.
- In conjunction with the Communication Coordinator, photographing and videoing day to day events at UCS, and organising the filing of the material produced and collating and maintaining permissions lists of pupils.
- Ability to adapt readily to new technologies
- Experience with front-end web development and web design
- Familiarity with photography and videography equipment
- Experience working with WordPress and Google Analytics
- Skills in industry-standard graphic design and editing software, like Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Self-motivated, highly organised and able to work under time pressure
- Highly creative
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail