28 Sep Strategic Project Manager
A unique and exciting opportunity for a Strategic Project Manager to join an innovative, high-tech, and award-winning AI environment. Our client is looking for someone to manage and deliver several major projects and become a key member of their team.
With a salary of between £35,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience), this role is ideal for an exceptional project manager with a successful track record and passion for technology in education. As well as a competitive salary, you’ll receive 25 days of annual leave, plus your birthday, and 3 extra days off at Christmas.
You’ll join the rapidly growing Strategic Projects Team and report to the Head of Strategic Projects.
You do not need to be based in London but will need to be in the office 3 days a week. You will also need an enhanced DBS check.
- Manage one to two large projects internally and externally (from start to finish)
- Create a project plan from the project scope that meets all goals and deadlines
- Develop project documentation including presentations, spreadsheets and gantt charts
- Identify the different workstreams involved and engaging with different teams to deliver these on time
- Establish a relationship with our client’s customers and external stakeholders to report on progress and liaise on the project
- Provide internal reports against set milestones
- Deal with any issues as they arise
Essential Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- A 2:1 undergraduate degree (or higher)
- More than 3 years of relevant experience such as project management in a high-growth tech company, consultancy, or education company
- Project management qualifications
- Able to work flexibly and prioritise own workload
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and thinking on your feet
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mindset
- Works well following own initiative, but also able to work well as a team
- Good organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a high-tech environment
- Passionate about technology in education
Nice to have but not Essential:
- Teaching or equivalent educational experience
- Experience working with different cultures, geographies and languages
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency, at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service and we would be more than happy to chat to you about this role in more detail.