04 Sep Renewals Coordinator
We are looking for a bright, ambitious person to join our client in a busy contract renewals department based in Basildon in the head office with a salary up to 30k depending on experience. There is also flexibility to work from home 1 to 2 days a week.
The role of the Renewal coordinator requires you to deal with all aspects of the contract renewals and act as liaison between various internal department and customers to ensure smooth day to day delivery of products and services. You will also undertake administrative duties in relation to the role. Whilst the role is predominantly based in the Basildon office, there will be occasional travel to the office in West Sussex.
- Management of contract renewals & quotations, working to the business targets.
- Sending reminders to customers, ensuring contracts renew before expiry.
- Scheduling regular technician visits and other diary management.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to agree schedules.
- Organise the ordering of required licensing and managing the activation and delivery thereof.
- Contract management post project completion.
- Own and manage client requests, escalating issues only where required.
- Excellent communicator
- Problem solving
- Process minded
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong team player
- Hard worker
- Operate with integrity
- Highly self-motivated
- Confident and professional