15 Dec IT Support Engineer
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious IT support engineer to join a thriving company that offers excellent career development as well as a relaxed and enjoyable working environment!
The successful candidate will receive a generous salary of £25,000 to £26,000 per annum as well as 20 days of annual leave that increases each year, a laptop, mobile phone, reimbursed travel costs, and clear training and development plan.
Working in a well-established and friendly organisation, you will have the opportunity for rapid career progression and the chance to hone your IT support skills. The ideal candidate will be located close to Aylesbury and High Wycombe, and will have previous successful experience in a similar role.
- Provide first and second line support.
- Maintenance of hardware and software.
- Visit clients to provide scheduled support when needed.
- Visit clients when emergency support is requested.
- Complete on-site system installations.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent qualifications.
- Experience supporting Windows 7 or Windows 10.
- Experience using Office 365 and Azure.
- Microsoft certifications.
- Experience working in a managed service provider in the Education sector.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proactive and flexible attitude to work.
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Work well as part of a team and on your own.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Nice to have, but not essential:
- Experience working with the following: Veeam, Redstor, Sims, CentraStage, Datto and Auto Task.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency, at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service and we would be more than happy to chat to you about this role in more detail.