11 Jun IT Systems Administrator
IT Systems Administrator – Leading Educational Institution in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join a prestigious institution in Central London during an exciting period of growth and transformation.
You will receive a great package:
- Free lunch during term time
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus bank holidays
- Healthcare insurance
- Defined contribution pension scheme
This is a full-time and permanent position, and as the IT Systems Administrator you will manage network operations and development across two locations, focusing on the delivery of a stable and reliable IT service for all staff and students.
The role is in Central London and as the IT Systems Administrator you will:
- Work with the IT Director & Network Services in the delivery of the IT strategy and the development of the IT provision across two sites
- Oversee and manage the daily operation of a modern Microsoft network, including server and infrastructure administration
- Install, upgrade, and configure end user and network hardware and software
- Manage and develop Apple and MDM platforms
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve complex IT network and infrastructure incidents, and assist with first line support during busy periods
- Mentor junior IT colleagues and work with students and staff to maximise their use of the IT tools available to them
To be successful in this role you should hold a relevant network qualification, or have equivalent experience working in a fast-paced IT support role.
Knowledge of the following is key:
- TCP / IP networking
- Active Directory / Group Policy management
- IT Infrastructure management
- Hypervisor server infrastructure
You should posses excellent organisational and communication skills to work effectively with staff and pupils face-to-face, on the telephone and in writing.
A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children is essential.
It would be a bonus if you had:
- MCSA / MCSE qualifications
- Experience of Apple OS / iOS, MS Azure, BYOD /MDM and audio-visual technologies
- Previous experience of working in a school environment
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a globally renowned independent school with a long history and well-established reputation for providing students with high academic standards and a broad provision of extra-curricular programmes.