03 Mar IT Support Engineer – DBS Enhanced Required
A leading independent school in Central London is seeking an enthusiastic and proactive 1st Line / Level 1 Support engineer to join their talented and passionate team. Excellent opportunity to gain experience in this 1st class school.
Hours: Term-time (40 weeks per annum) + 2 weeks during the school holidays
Job Type: Initial 1 - 3 month contract with an opportunity to extend to 12 months+
Salary: £70 - £100 day rate
Location: Central London
Responsibilities as a 1st Line / Level Support Engineer / Technician
- Installation and configuration of the diverse organisational and educational software
- Installation and troubleshooting of computers and network equipment
- Maintenance and installation of audio-visual equipment
- Maintenance and installation of IT equipment
- Configuration of all kinds of equipment and services to enable monitoring and auditing
- User assistance level 1 following user requests
- Maintenance of efficient equipment Assistance in IT Department projects
Enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity!