03 Feb Systems Administrator
Systems Administrator – IT System Infrastructure Support & IT Projects – Independent School in the Watford Area - £42,000 pa
This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator to join a leading independent school in the Watford area. Partnering with the Head of IT, in addition to maintaining IT systems and the IT network, you will also shape and mature the IT infrastructure by implementing the latest technologies.
The role is in the Watford Area, and as the Systems Administrator you will:
- Contribute to the ongoing strategic development of the school’s IT plan and technical infrastructure
- Research, acquire and implement new technologies and solutions
- Proactively maintain, support, diagnose and resolve IT systems issues
- Build end-user capability
- Mentor, coach and support IT Technicians
You will receive:
- A highly competitive salary, up to 10% in employer pension contributions, contributory private medical and six weeks of holiday per year
- Free lunch, onsite parking and gym access
A technical degree, MCSA or MCSE is essential, as is experience in server administration and the following technologies:
- Windows server 2012 R2 – 2019; Windows 10 1809+; Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Cloud Technologies: Azure Active Directory; Exchange Online; Azure Virtual Servers; Hyper-V Virtualisation; Backup Technologies
Our client is looking for excellent technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, the ability to manage a busy work environment, and a commitment to on-going professional development
It would be a bonus if you had:
- ITIL certification
- Proficient data protection knowledge (GDPR)
- WSUS, MDT SCCM
- Backup Exec; SQL Server 2012+; API Integration; JSON; REST
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a renowned independent school and specialist in the development of children and young adults. They pride themselves on their exceptional teaching standards that place students at the heart of everything that they do.
They offer employees:
- A warm and lively working environment
- Excellent salary and benefits, along with free lunch, gym and onsite parking
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.