25 Jul School Senior IT Engineer
We are on the hunt for a Senior IT Engineer to join an outstanding school in the East Sussex area. You will need to be highly technical and have experience working within a school environment. Depending on your experience the salary can go up to £32,000!
Benefits - Gym Membership, Pension Scheme, Continuous Professional Development and more.
You will be responsible for providing technical support to students, teachers and support staff across the school in person, over the phone and online.
- Support and maintain all IT hardware and software resources.
- Oversee the provision of all IT equipment and services at the school, aiming to ensure high availability and outstanding performance.
- Implementing all policies and procedures relating to security, backup, disaster recovery, and acceptable use.
- Maintain up-to-date records within the software register, including license details, renewals and costings.
- Make suggestions on how the IT within the school can be improved by gathering feedback from all departments.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Past employment working within a similar role. (School or MAT environment based)
- Relevant Technical qualification.
- Technical experience with Microsoft cloud technologies, including Office 365.
- The ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff.
- Excellent knowledge of - VMWare, Hyper-V, Windows Desktop Deployments and Active Directory.
- Team Player.
- Managerial Skills.
- Passion for IT.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.