19 Nov IT Technician
Excellent IT Technician opportunity for a young and dynamic individual who is keen to kick start their
Excellent benefits include paid travel and 28 days annual leave. The primary function of
this opportunity is to provide 1st Line support to a leading Education School Trust split across various
sites in Bradford. Full driving licence and car essential.
Purpose of the Role:
- To provide 1st line telephone and remote technical support to the trust.
- To ensure the ICT needs of all clients are met in relation to their working practices and
- To provide a professional and courteous service at all times
- To attend each site once a week/ad hoc basis should there be any issues which cannot be
- To provide 1st and/or 2nd technical IT support to the trust and other clients.
- Utilise the Helpdesk System provided to manage all support tickets and tasks
- Ensure tickets phoned in by clients are logged on the helpdesk
- Ensure monitoring alerts are investigated and where required logged on the Helpdesk
- Provide detailed and relevant information on a ticket before escalating
- Liaise with third party software and service providers where required
- Be ready to start work at your allotted time
- Adhere to company, Health and Safety and ISO 9001 policies and procedures
- Good all round 1st Line IT-technical knowledge.
- Windows 10, Email and AV support experience
- Network and IT support
- Good trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally 6-12 months IT support experience
- Car and a full driving licence required.
Excellent IT Support role for an individual starting out their career in IT.