26 Feb Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – EdTech - Competitive Salary, Bonus and Car Allowance – Either North of England or London / South East
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self-driven, results-oriented Business Development Manager, with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on quality and business profit.
You should be a natural planner, and in the role as Business Development Manager, you will define the sales plan for your region and successfully sell products and services to UK education sector clients.
The role is in either the North Region or the London / South East Region, and as the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Plan and prioritise all sales activities within your region to meet targets
- Leverage ethical sales methods to secure new customers, as well as maintain and grow existing client accounts
- Present at customer meetings and internal meetings, influencing decision making and driving successful outcomes
- Monitor and report on competitor activities, adjusting sales plans as required
You will receive:
- Car allowance of £300 pcm
- Attractive OTE package and basic salary along with 28 days of holiday per year
- The possibility for term-time only working
- Health insurance, a wellbeing package and subsidised gym membership
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of millions of children
As this is a regional role you must be sufficiently mobile, able to travel regionally, work additional hours on occasion and spend a night or two away from home with ease. You must have a clean / nearly clean driving licence.
You must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable managing senior stakeholder groups.
Proficient understanding of sales principles and business finances are key, and you must be able to demonstrate success winning, managing and growing major accounts and / or large contracts.
It would be a bonus if you had:
A background as a teacher or experience selling products and services to Schools, Local Authorities, Academies and MATs would be desirable.
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a well-established and reputable global provider of education software that creates a space where children can learn and be creative, using the technology and tools they will have to use for the rest of their lives.
They are known for taking difficult concepts and making them accessible to children; raising standards, enhancing learning, and saving teachers' time.
Over 90% of UK schools use our client’s software, and their tools are used by teachers globally in countries such as South Africa, India, Sweden, the UAE and USA.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.