17 Feb Sales Analyst
Sales Analyst – EdTech - Leicester based – Salary £22-30k
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales / Business Analyst to join a lively high-tech software solutions provider in an business development support position.
You will play a key role in supporting the Generals Managers and Sales Teams; providing data insights to inform the development of sales plans and ultimately increasing revenues.
The role is in Leicester and as the Sales Operations Analyst, you will:
- Facilitate the evolution of successful sales and operations strategic plans; highlighting risks, priorities and opportunities.
- Analyse live KPIs and metrics, presenting data to teams via dashboards and reports; applying data visualisation techniques to explain the story behind the figures
- Optimise sales outcomes and efficiency by thinking innovatively to improve operational processes and systems
- Manage concurrent projects and stakeholders, and provide operational support to sales teams
- Control all aspects of the Salesforce CRM including workflow, reporting, data management, user setup and training
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and 25 days of holiday per year
- Health and wellness plans, insurance and pension, employee discounts and perks including free snacks and drinks
- A vibrant and collaborative working culture
- A commitment to support your ongoing professional development
Solid experience working as an Analyst is essential
Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast working environment is a must, as is:
- Advanced Excel Skills (VLOOKUP, SUMIF etc.), PowerPoint, Word
- Advanced use of Salesforce.com
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience developing, building and delivering quantitative metrics in a business context
- Degree in a technical or business-related field
- Experience in a Sales Operations, Business Analytics or Project Management
- Knowledge of the High-Tech or Software Development sector
Why Should You Apply
Our client is a well-established technology solution provider with a global presence in over 30 countries. They are committed to improving the quality of education and life, and to improving the world we live in through positive change and innovation.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We’ve been in business for over 15 years and we’re different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.