04 Jul Senior IT Engineer
A customer-focused, highly technical and enthusiastic IT Engineer is needed to support independent schools in Hampstead, North London. With a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience. Please note you must have experience working within Schools, Colleges or the education sector.
Benefits include a personal pension scheme, discounted school fees, gym membership, well-being support and lots more!
In this role, You will be responsible for providing IT support and strategic advice to students, teachers and school staff to ensure the technical side of learning and school systems are running smoothly.
- Monitoring all hardware and software on the school grounds.
- Be the first point of contact for all technical issues.
- Install and update all school IT systems.
- Ensure that escalated IT issues are resolved within the school's service level agreements.
- Assuring ICT systems are fully functional, robust and secure at local schools through appropriate policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all IT changes are managed in a structured way and documented correctly.
- Making sure that all reported incidents are resolved efficiently.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a similar senior IT role with a school, college or education institute.
- Excellent understanding of school IT systems.
- Strong technical skills, including Microsoft products - Active Directory & Group Policy, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 & Above and Microsoft 365.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in diagnosing and resolving technical errors.
- Passion for IT.
- Customer Focused.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analysis skills.
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.