28 Jun Sales Development Representative
Our client, a global digital learning company, is looking for a new remote Sales Development Representative to join their expanding team! This is a great chance to grow your career within the EdTech Industry. The salary for this opportunity is up to £30,000 and is fully remote!
Benefits include fully remote working, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, flexible working and lots more!
As our clients' new Sales Development Executive, you will play a vital role in delivering sales support to our new business sales team. Your primary focus areas will involve proactive and reactive management of inbound and outbound client inquiries and outreach, effective management of top-of-funnel leads, and the optimization of CRM systems for seamless data management. With your expertise and dedication, you will contribute to driving the growth and success of our sales initiatives.
- Provide sales support to the new business sales team.
- Proactively and reactively manage inbound and outbound client inquiries and outreach.
- Manage top-of-funnel lead management, ensuring efficient lead qualification and nurturing.
- Maintain and optimise the CRM system for effective data management.
- Conduct outbound lead generation activities and follow-up for the Business Development Managers.
- Update and manage prospect information in the CRM system (Salesforce) to ensure accurate lead management.
- Follow up on sales campaigns created in SalesLoft.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written form, to engage and educate primary and secondary Teachers and Principals about our software product offerings.
- Collaborate closely with the Head of New Business, the Sales team (including Business Development Managers and Account Managers), and educators at various levels within the primary and secondary education sector.
- A successful track record of successful Sales Support or Sales Executive work in a software-focused environment or a target-driven environment.
- Communication skills, including presentation and written/verbal.
- Knowledge of the UK education sector.
- An understanding of CRM tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and SalesLoft is required.
- Strong experience conducting research and compiling materials for action.
- Problem solver and solution-focused
- Highly organised
Want to know more?
As a specialist IT recruitment agency at GreatFind Recruitment, we genuinely care about our candidates and clients. We strive to provide a personalised and consultative service, and we would be more than happy to chat with you about this role in more detail.
We are an equal opportunity provider.
Please note that as a result of the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide individual responses to each application. If you have not received any communication from us within three business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.